Friday, July 9, 2010

Winter is here

It is hard to learn more and more about someone and not to pick out a flaw.
I guess more so, to be okay with them. As I grow older, more of the flaws of people I see. It's not entirely a pleasant experience since I do not enjoy to encounter or to share about it. I dislike gossiping. It's not ... efficient.

To think that I will pick out flaws of my own when I get to know myself better is uncomfortable. I think it's because I wouldn't know what to do about them. It's always easy to just say it than to do it. "How can I fix this? Oh, I can start doing this... and stop doing that." We are not in a high school classroom anymore. You write problems and solutions up on the board and forget about it all when the bell rings.

Also I've realised I always try to find reasons to my actions and thoughts. What if there are no reasons?

Why does everything has to be complicated these days?
I guess there are a lot more things to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment