Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter bunny beheaded, Coopers pale ale drunk.

Sufjan Stevens is rather cute-looking. On the train ride home, I was looking for cute people to secretly stare at. I'd like to think that I am more so appreciating the beauty than being materialistic because I do not treat them by their appearances. But then again, I am not quite sure where that fine line is between them.

-

I got up to go to school and worked on my design project for a while. Returned home at around 12.30pm and had the turkey seaweed mushroom soup and the rice I cooked. Felt an excruciating pain in my stomach and almost fell down the stairs from it. I also felt a bit gloomy. I think I was missing people. Maybe a certain person in specific but I won't be able to tell who it exactly was. Maybe it was my friend Eric, or that cute guy at the bike shop. Who knows.
I had to take a nap to recover from the ache, and woke up when I heard multiples of stomping noise from down stairs. Then Cat woke up as well and we decided to have Japanese for dinner.
We headed to the city to get some animation but were distracted by Melbourne Comedy Festival. Not long after we decided to have a look for free shows, some comedians came up to offer us 2-for-1 passes. This guy in film noir style trench coat sat next to me with coffee in his hand, asking how I was. I told him, "Pretty good. Hey, these comedians are pretty self-promotial." "I know, don't you hate that?" he said. "It's okay." I smiled. After a while he handed me another on of those 2-for-1 pass. I was quite amused when I found out he was also performing. Turns out that his name is Tim motley. I had another person called Dr.Brown calling me alternative hence I should come see his show. I almost did go to his show but realised I should probably finish work for school.

Is this post beautiful or useful? I am not sure. I think it's okay for it not to though.

No comments:

Post a Comment